Web This Page

 HOME 

 TECHNOLOGY 

 CELEBRITY 

 FORUMS 

 MUSIC 

 GAMES 

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, October 06, 2006

Mogul-In-Training Hilary Duff Wants All Her Fans To Be Millionaires


Last fall, as singer/actress/budding businesswoman Hilary Duff was turning 18, she wanted to take a month off from her various projects because she felt exhausted and overextended. But one year later, she's still going nonstop, launching a perfume, guest-editing the October issue of Seventeen magazine and debuting a new video -- all at the same time.

How much stuff can one Duff do?

"It's funny because I don't think we ever just sit around the table [asking], 'What else can we fit on the plate?' " she said. "There's so many things I could do, but I have so many opportunities, I can say, 'Mmm, that's not such a good idea,' or 'I don't think I'll enjoy that.' If I have to put a lot of work into it and I'm not going to love it, I won't do it. I have to focus on the things that I love."

Which means -- for now -- her music, movies, clothing line and new perfume, called With Love. Duff wisely maximized the media exposure for her latest product offering with a bit of well-executed synergy, so her face graced the cover of Seventeen and her video for "Play With Fire" was in the "TRL" voting lineup around the time of the fragrance's September 14 launch. Read more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home